I am soooooooooooo HUNGRY!!!!!
This is what I was scarrrrrrrrred of, feeling hungry, I can't cope with hunger pains, All I am doing is obsessing about food, food I cannot have. (Does Chupa chups count as food?).Today I felt sick and weak, I am already wasting away, (does chicken count as food? No really tho! it's not is it? not if you take of the tasty crispy brown crunchy skin! is it?). Slim fast (optispew) why does it taste so shite? and to think I have actually paid good money for this crap!!!! am I mad or insane??? giving up good bucks for this stuff!!! (what if I only suck the chupa chup and don't crunch it?) My intolerance to not having food is crazy.
I can do this, It's only for a few more days!!! I can, I can, I can. Think of the bigger picture, it's only 3 more days.(what if I put some mash spuds in my slim fast? if I put it in real quick so it don't know it's there, and if I turn a blind eye surly it can't count?) I think I might go to bed early, try to sleep for the next three days.
Thank God for my wonderful hubby, he managed to cook dinner again, Something telleth me he duth not be trusting me!!! Can you imagine? I promise, when I nibbled his ear it was a love thing, I wasn't actually gonna take a big chunk !!!! c'mon... AS IF !!!! Grrrrrrrrrr.
KEEP ON SMILING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:
Zena,
Stay focused... nothing tastes as good as thin feels...!
remember why you are doing this? Do not let your head hunger make you loose sight of your ultimate goal.
Dawn
Hi Dawn,I know you are so right, I have not read your blog but will be in a minute.Good luck for Tuesday, I will be right behind ya! well 2 days behind.I will keep an eye on your blog to see how you get on.
Zena..
Thanks Zena,
I should have had my surgery in September, but I ended up really ill and had to postpone. So Tuesday for me has been a long time coming, or at least it felt like it!
I'm doing slim fast... 3 shakes (made with water) a day and a cup of soup, in total around 500 cals per day. it's hard.
I'm tired of beng so unfit and unhealthy and I ain't no spring chicken no more. Having read a few other WLS forums and Blogs, the journey ahead is not going to be easy.
So here's to the future... :o)
You are soooooo funny!!! Have a clear soup...that will not ruin things! It is warm and comforting and sip it slowly. Also, a chupa chup won't ruin anything. Just suck it and make it last!!! They will never know!!! Go to bed early and read inspiring stuff or have sex and think of the calories you are burning!!!!
Drinking water or lo-cal drinks is the answer I recall - hang with it as it's only a few more days - it's really the hardest part of the whole journey (if you don't count the immediate 4 days post-op where I felt sore and sorry)!!! Good luck
Mel
Zena hang in there. It is so worth it. I truley feel for you as i too was soooo hungry on this stage. I remember haveing words with my darling hubby because he dared to cook sausages and bacon for breakfast for himself. LOL:O)
Have you tried having your optifast really cold with ice blended up in it. I found it much better like that. I was on optifast for 4 weeks so hang in there not long to go now:O)
Just keep remebering why your doing this. It is definatly worth it!
Take care Tina
Water is your best friend. Drink it when you want to eat. Drink it before you know you want to eat. It is hard to eat when you are full from water.
hey Zena.
thanku for the wonderful comments...so ur being banded now hey? good for u, i cant wait to hear read and see all about it. Wish i was being banded now... sooo happy for u.. love the new PJ's by the way... im not looking forward to the optiyuk faze but have to remember that its a short time compaired to my time being over weight! BEST OF LUCK AND FEEL BETTER SOON :) xo
Post a Comment