Monday, 3 November 2008

I just like to share......


Take a look at my NEW pj's, how exciting lol, I thought as I am going to be spending a night in the hospital I ought to buy new pj's, I don't think others will appreciate my comfy ones with holes in and elastic all hanging out, I can't go around saying 'but they are comfortable' if I am out of it. Got some new slippers to, with a bit of bling on them, I like a bit of sparkle, Oh and a new dressing gown...... no expense spared here that's for sure!!!. I know not normally something to get excited about, but .......... LOL.




The new dressing gown....



The new slippers....... (can't see the bling)


Woohoo!!! the new pj's...




...........as I said I just like to share.

They are not the only new things I have purchased lately, I bought new scales, Good scales, not cheap old rubbish, weight watchers, but every time I step on them they say something different!!! first they said OUCH!!! then....they said OMG!!!! HELP!!!!....then ... OH NO, YOUR KILLING ME!!!! LOl - (sorry, small things amuse small minds), although its true they haven't agreed on any of the readings, I think they may be schizophrenic, Oh well whatever they have to go back!


Hiya Gal's Thanks for your comments and wonderful word's of wisdom, ok so I am hanging in there and I must admit today has not been so bad, I have been drinking loads (peeing loads more).

Nola my hubby especially liked the comment about having loads of sex!! (well you didn't say loads, my hubby added that bit in) but as I reminded him, I have had no food and I am to weak to partake in such an activity....however!! if he helped a little more around the house, thus conserving my little energy stores I may be able to partake a little more in said activities!!!....my house is now like a new pin...lol.

I have been drinking loads today, and had clear soup as advised, as I do listen and take advice on board, It all helps. Thankyou all xxxx












8 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the PJs - I did the same thing going into hospital for the band! I found the ward a little overheated so take a lightweight set as well in case you find the same thing. Cheers Mel

Dawn said...

I love PJ's... mine are old, but no holes, so I'm taking then and to hell with it! LOL

I've bought new slippers as mine are the pull on type and I was advised to get slipon ones as they say I may have diffculty bending. (like that doesn't happen now!)

good luck Thursday

;o)
x

Anonymous said...

Woohooo look at you ya hornbag!! I like all of your new things. I brought new stuff for hospital too:) Well, now your house is all sparkling like your slippers you know how to pass the time!! he, he

Anonymous said...

Love the pj's - I did exactly the same thing. Of course, I bought them before I started optifast so by the time I was walking around after surgery I ended up hanging onto them most of the time.

Mel is right too - I had the same problem with feeling a little overheated - lighter options are your friends too.

Tina :o) said...

Love the new Pj's. A girl has to spoil her self:O) The bling on the slippers will shine at hospital everyone will love them i am sure.
Also Nola is right loads of sex is always classed as exercise so go for it:OP LOL

Cheers Tina

oozyxena said...

Good point!!!, I have a night shirt I will take that too in case I am too hot.I dont normally wear anything in bed, 'let it all hang loose' is what I say.
xxx

BigGurlURBeautiful said...

Hey Zena
thanks for checking out my blog... I absolutely loved reading all of yours. and adore the new slippers... wishing you all the best for your surgery tomorrow... my thoughts are with you... I have serious nerves happening this week in the lead up to mine next week.. anyways good luck can't wait to hear all about it. :) xo Crista

Dawn said...

Hi Zena,

wishing you all the luck for Thusrday.

thinking of you

Dawn