I had a lovely night tonight, I went out with my great friend Estelle, we went for a meal and mostly talked about banding (I hope I didn't bore you Estelle) It was more like the last supper!!! before the opp anyway, we go out every now and then and have a good old catch up, mind you having said that we reckon the last time we went out was probably a year ago OMG!! how time flies.
Then we went to a spiritualist church and they had a medium this is a meeting they have every week, although this is the first time I have gone, It was OK but nothing to exciting or anything to write home about, I am pleased I went tho as it is something I have wanted to do for a while.
Seven more sleeps until our opp!!!!!!! wow I can't believe it, the time is passing so quick, One more eating day!!! I am going to my sisters house tomorrow night we are going to weigh, take measurements and take loads of pictures. Oh and did I mention all of the alcohol we may need to clear out the cupboards....all in the name of 'preparing for the opp' of course.
I am getting the old butterflies in the tummy now,every time I think of Thursday 6Th Nov. But I am dreading the liquid diet we have to start on Friday, It's because we have done this before and I know we are going to be starving. I am not worried about the liquid diet after the opp after the good advise from Nola... Thanks Nola.
Sad Announcement
8 years ago

5 comments:
I've never been to a spiritualist church but I want to! Might look into it!!
Oh you should Bridget! I did enjoy it, but my friend (who goes every week) said it was a different medium each week, I just didn't think too much of this guy but he did say a few specific things to a few people if you know what I mean, I will go again, I guess I was a little dissapointed I would have loved to have had a message from my mum, however I didnt go expecting anything. and there was nothing really that I could say OMG yes it's true messages really do come through, so I guess I am still little sceptical, but really want to belive.
Zenaxx
Awww thanks! I went on Optispew for 8 weeks once...to lose weight to get into the Police force. Try buying the vanilla one and putting essence in it. It just gives you a change. I put brandy essence in it and drank it warm at night....or peppermint essence or banana...you get the drift:) I also made it really thick and put it in the fridge for a while and then ate it like a pudding. Enjoy your last meal with your sister! What a hardship having to finish off that grog! Oh well...I am sure you will cope:)
Sounds so interesting this spiritualist church i might too have to look into that one.
You will be just fine on the optifast stage just keep in the back of your mind that it is all worth it in the end and that stage is not forever. You can do this. Just take it week for week /day for day /every meal if needed to be. Take baby steps at a time.
It is so worth it when the weight starts to come off:O)
Cheers Tina
Hi Zena,
I'm due to have my banding on the 4th November... I'm so looking forward to it. Go for the liquid diet.. it will really help towards your end goal. I started mine 2 weeks ago and am already 18lbs down. It will also really help with your recovery. (so I've been told!). Good luck on Thursday.
Dawn
Post a Comment