►►I can't believe that I can feel this full and actually loose weight!!!!◄◄
I have lost 14lb in 2 weeks, my sis has lost 13lb (6kg approx) that's 'FAN BLOODY TASTIC'!!!!! I have been putting of weighing myself and it has been so hard to resist, I am going to try so hard to NOT live on the scales but I think I will find it too difficult as I am used to weighing myself after every significant moment in a day like......First thing in the morning....Before a pee....after a pee.....before a poo.....after a poo.....before I get dressed.....after I am dressed....before dinner....after dinner I think you get the picture LOL.☺
I quite like my sticky out stitch, it's in just the right place for when I feel like strumming my air guitar ♪♫ ♪♫ pling ♪♫♪♫ pling ♪♫♪♫ pling ♪♫♪♫
It's ok it is soluble, so should be gone in a couple of weeks!♪♫
I also started back at work yesterday, everybody was so lovely, genuinely asking how I am and I was told I was very much missed, that's always nice, but soon got back into the swing of my boring job, after all I have only been away for a week.
Last night after parent teacher meeting's (my girl's are doing very well by the way) I sat down to watch a little tv, and was offered some sugar free jelly...... ummmmm that will be ok as I can mush it around in my mouth and it'll break down and it will be liquid...then I will swallow it and all will be fine. Well lets put it this way I certainly got my monies worth out of it as I had to eat the same piece twice!. Twice? I hear you say, Yes Twice..... the first time it was so slippy It just slithered down in one big chunk.....OMG !!!! I am liquid stage !!!! I am gonna die... Death by chocolate NO>>>> Death by bloody jelly!!!!! so YES I did it....I did that kind of burp thing and brought it back up again and instead of spitting it out---yes---and before I even thought about it I was panicking and rinsing it through my teeth like it was mouth wash and then I swallowed it.....AGAIN............ Oh few!!! That was close, needless to say, I didn't eat the rest.
Oh did I tell you just how funny my sister is ? she makes me laugh so much, things she say's and things she does, she just crack's me up. a big bungalow is a 'bingalow', a kestrel is a 'cholesterol'..we pulled into McDonald's as we have been so good with our soup's and thought we would have a milkshake, so we went through the drive through, placed the order and drove to the next window to pick up the order.......Well my sis, I don't know how she did it but she must have pushed the button for the window.....midway the guy trying to pass her the drinks ..... oh...... ohhhhh......no...uhhh the window is moving up. tee hee hee she is just soooooo funny. These things only happen in cartoons, Oh and in 'Sona land'.
Sad Announcement
8 years ago

7 comments:
Zena and Sona,
Fantastic weight loss... I will definately need a new photo before we meet in December or I won't recognise you. You sound so happy, well done.
the weight thing is a weird thing ain't it...I read somewhere that some people swear by weighing every day as it keeps them on track, while other prefer a weekly weigh to see the bigger loss. I'm a 'jump on the scales when I think I've lost' type of person.
I am really looking forward to meeting you and Sona.
Happy weight loss
Dawn
;o)
xx
Hi There Zena, that is what I lost in the first two weeks as well!!! We must be triplets!!! lol..
Sounds like you are definitely on the mend.
Can't wait to hear your story.
Keep on bloggin
Tracey
Well done. It's like miracle when it starts coming off ! May it continue, I say. Mel
Same here....amount of weight lost in two weeks that is:) Well done...it really helps keep you motivated and on the right track when it comes off nice and quickly first off. Your sister sounds like a real card! Lucky she didn't end up with the drinks in her lap! And this time the weight isn't coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great weight loss. Way to go. It is always a great feeling when those numbers go on down. They will continue to do so for you both. Congratulations to you and Sona:O)
Cheers Tina
Great work with the weight loss! Scales can be toxic. I do it every other day otherwise it messes with my mind too much. Everyone is different though!
Congrats for the weight loss but I guess, as the day goes by you have to work harder to lose more weight. All in all its great.
Anyway, i notice that you have a link page. Is it possible for you to include: http://www.medpathgroup.com/bariatric_gastric_bypass_surgery.php? I would be most grateful if you could. Also if possible to have anchored text as Gastric Bypass I would be even more grateful. Thank you for your time.
God Bless!
Post a Comment