I can't believe it, tomorrow is the day, and I have to admit today I am feeling so much more positive, The advisor from 'why go abroad for surgery' called today to make sure I have filled out all of my paperwork for tomorrow and after chatting to her for about 30 minutes I do feel so much more positive she told me the surgeon was the one on a tv programme 'supersize surgery' so he is quite well known. Blood test, over night stay, everything all inclusive. Except fills I will need to pay for them as and when I need them.
Going to meet the surgeon tomorrow, got my questions all ready...we are sorted.
I have been chatting with my good friend Nikki all night and she has given me a few good points to think about and I have written them all down, nothing more I can do now except wait.
I have a headache I think I have been doing too much thinking and need to wind down a bit, So that's it for tonight and will be sure to update tomorrow.....Wish us luck !!! Night night.
Sad Announcement
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment