Monday, 6 October 2008

Only 5 more sleeps to consultation...

Not long to go now till consultation, I have soooo many questions to ask,Like....When can you do it ??? and When can you do it??? OH and When can you do it?????

Today was a bit of a nightmare actually, I arrived home from work to find Steve (My Loving hubby) and my dad had pulled out the washing machine only to find it has been leaking, Steve heard a dripping sound and decided he had better check it out, It's been like this for a very long time and we had no idea!!!, we had to pull up all the lino and the wooden floor underneath it was all rotten and HORRIBLE... after moving the furniture,cooker,fridge around so we could clear it all out, I had to scrub the floor with bleach, Then we had to put it all back and phone insurance company, they are sending someone out to asses the damage. But now I feel like I have run a marathon, My body is aching all over, Is it because I am getting older and haven't got as much stamina as I used to? or is it just because I am soooo over weight I find it so hard to do anything, UMMMM well as I am only 35 it must be due to the fact that I am so damn unfit and F** !!!!!

Spoke to my sis today via text, Bless her she has been ill recently, Get better soon sis, remember only 5 sleeps left! And I love the post about the Thong LOL. We need to get some pictures sorted to put on here.(not pictures in thongs lol that would not be pleasant) I mean recent pictures as we are now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Zena! Congrats on starting your blog!
Even though you may HATE HATE HATE taking photos of yourself at the moment, please do. You'll be super happy you did in 6 months time :0)