Thursday, 9 October 2008

I JUST WANNA BE SLIM.......

Today my sis and dad came over lunch time, and topic of conversation soon changed to talking about banding, which seems to be all that's on my mind of late. My dad made his feelings quite clear that he does not want us to have it done, He was very negative, in fact he is all ways negative about everything LOL, but still, it kinda puts you on a downer.

I am so confused right now, and torn with my own feelings and insecurities, I don't think I could handle it if we go on 'C' day only to discover we have to wait months to get it done, I know some people are having to wait a year or more and I really feel for them. But on the other hand I am sooooo frightened too, I don't want to die, I don't want MRSA, I don't want infection, I don't want the band to slip, I don't want a dodgey Doctor, I don't want surgical complications.





*****I JUST WANNA BE SLIM.*****
******************** LOL ********************

No comments: