We didn't do to much today, I guess there really isn't much to say until 'C' day, time passes by so quickly normally except when you are waiting for something, it's like listening to the clock ticking away or waiting for the phone to ring,normally I find myself moaning as there isn't enough hours in the day but at the moment I am committing a terrible sin and wishing the days away.... well at least until 'C' day. Ahhhh Well it'll soon be chrismas....... lol

This is me (on the left) and my wonderful sister and best friend on the right. It's funny how people would often say just how alike we are to each other LOL .... That's funny because as you can see we look nothing alike... We often have a giggle with people and say we are twins and so alike even our mother couldn't tell us apart... Hmmmmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment