
Thursday weigh in..... No weight loss this week, I am not surprised nor am I disapointed. I have been eating anything and everything, But what My sis and I did discover today is yes we may well be eating pretty much anything and everything (having finished liquid and mushie stage) but it is still no where near as much as what we were eating pre-banding.
My sis and I went crimbo shopping(Christmas shopping) today together which is somthing we have begun to do every year, set aside a day to go together and buy out stocking fillers wrapping paper and all the little bit's and bob's that you tend to forget about, we do go shopping together often and have days out but this is special as we have no kids with us and no partners, we go and have a BIG fried breakfast before we hit the shop's and that will see us through till lunch time then we would go to a restaurant and have lunch, only this time we went for the breakfast and neither of us could finish it at all, so even tho we don't have a fill yet we do have some restriction and today we didn't manage to have lunch as we were still full from breakfast, so it just goes to show you, I have been moaning on about being hungry all the time and eating loads but in reality I don't think I have really been eating as much as I thought.
The sales here are amazing, The 'credit crunch' is really showing, all the stores have sales, 10% off 20% off even 30% and in some stores 50%. I don't really understand whats going on, we are in this mess due to people not paying morgages and loans back as they can't afford them but on the other hand they are trying to make us take more loans and spend more money! Bank's are closing and even Woolworths... which is 99 years old, and I was so shocked to find out Woolworths is closing down. It's all a big worry, I am hoping my husbands job is ok, he works in a care home for autistic adults, I guess they will always need care no matter what state financially the country is in. Bank of England's intrest rates have gone down to 2% and V A T is now only 15%.
I thought this was funny.....was emailed to me from my sis.....
To My Bank
Dear Sirs,
In view of what seems to be happening internationally with banks at the moment, I was wondering if you could advise me. If one of my checks is returned marked "insufficient funds," how do I know whether that refers to me or to you?
Thanks,
LOL...Just a little 'credit crunch' humor
Zenaxx

10 comments:
Hi Zena, you are doing well to maintain your loss until your first fill. I have read heaps of blogs where the bandits gain a little weight while they are waiting for their surgery to heal before their fill.
The day out shopping with your sis sounds so nice.
Enjoy the season,
Tracey
Crimbo??? What the hell is crimbo?? lol From what you wrote afterwards it is bits and pieces?? I love learning new words!!! lol lol
Tracey- Thankyou, just so long as I don't gain I will be very happy!
Nola- LMAO Crimbo=Christmas.Bit's and pieces was all christmas related shopping. Wrapping paper, christmas crackers, christmas cards etc. I already have most of the gifts, this year my girls are so easy to buy for now they are getting older, although the gifts are getting smaller and much more expensive lol.
Zenaxx
Hi Zena,
one week til fill!!! whoopwhoop!
I plan on going christmas shopping on Monday- my list is written.
I'm feeling much better - my appetite is returning. Am hoping to maintain on my tuesday weigh in.
see you soon
Dawn
;o)
xx
Hi Zena - have now got my own blog, and have tried to add yours to follow, but keeps coming up with an error notice, yet Melanie's has loaded OK. Just wondered if you've been experiencing any techie problems?? I expect it's my fault - I'm not techie enough...
I enjoy your blog, it's positive and makes me laugh! Thank you.
Dawn- NOT LONG AT ALL!!! Yipeeee xxxxxxx
Lonicera- Thank you for your lovely comment, I really enjoy bloggin, and getting all my feelings out, even the ones I didn't know was there. Welcome aboard to the land of blog and look forward to having you in the bandit gang lol.
I don't know why you can't add my page..... boo hoo!!! WaaaaaH!!! I feel left out sniff...sniff. lol
Zenaxx
Hey, Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you. I've had Lee go through his car with fine tooth comb looking for that piece of paper. I was worried you hadn't got my message because my names changed and I hope it was OK. It was a last resort as I needed to get on an find out how you were!!
Can I ask what a "fill" is?
Speak to you soon.
Lots of Love
Kate xx
Hey, Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you. I've had Lee go through his car with fine tooth comb looking for that piece of paper. I was worried you hadn't got my message because my names changed and I hope it was OK. It was a last resort as I needed to get on an find out how you were!!
Can I ask what a "fill" is?
Speak to you soon.
Lots of Love
Kate xx
Hiya Kate,
Although I have the band fitted, it is adjustable so as I lose weight and fat the band will become lose so they can put saline into the band via a port which is placed under the skin, as they add the water the band becomes tighter making the opening to the main stomach smaller so the food stays for longer in my new little pouch. however after surgery you need to heal so a 'fill' is only done about 4 weeks or more after surgery.
I hope this helps lol or if I have just confussed you more SORRY.
Zenaxx
Zena your doing really well.
Your shopping trip sounded great fun. I hope you got some nice goodies for yourselves too.
Take care and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones:O)
Cheers Tina
Post a Comment