Just a quick post so you all know I am actually still alive lol although I am quite ill and have done nothing but sleep for the last 4 days. I think I have managed to lose the 3lb i put on, I have good restriction which is wonderfull.
I mainly wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you all have a fantastic time.I will leave a 'proper' post when I am feeling better.
.
Zenaxx
Sad Announcement
8 years ago

5 comments:
So sorry to hear you are not well. Hopefully you start to improve before Christmas Day!! Happy Christmas and New Year to you too!!
Poor you! Look after yourself Zena. (And the more time asleep, the better!) Hope you have a very happy Christmas with your family.
Caroline
Take care and have a great Chrissy.
Hi Zena,
Get well soon, I read on the news that there is an increase in flu this last week with and increase on 78%!!! So not surprising that youv'e caught something.
Have a great time, relax - as much as you can - and I'm so looking forward to seeing a new you and me in the new year.
Give my best wishes to Sona and Phil
and
Hugs for you and Steve and your family.
xx
Are you feeling better yet??....get back here and do a post then ya slacker!!!
Post a Comment