.
We had a wonderful Christmas, Was up at 7am with the kids, that's not to early so we was very pleased with that as we only went to sleep at 2am which also is not so bad in past years it has been much later as santa has to wait till the kids are all asleep isn't it amazing any other time of the year my older 2 girls don't believe in Santa but as Christmas comes around they suddenly find new faith in the old gezza.... they think if they admit they don't believe in him anymore they won't get any gifts LOL. Christmas dinner went very smoothly too, The turkey was lovely and juicy, just a shame my band didn't like turkey very much at all, I had tiny bites and chewed to within an inch but still she didn't like it at all, it had to come up, I didn't eat very much of anything and felt ok about it, I wasn't feeling left out or sad because I couldn't finish my favorite things, roast potatoes, mashed Swede, mushie peas, carrots, sprouts, savoy cabbage, pigs in blankets, sausage stuffing, yorkshire pudding and roast parsnips. Four different desserts with cream, ice cream, or custard. Got lots of fantastic gifts, New bag, smellies, socks, cook book lol and so on, And most important to me the kids got things better than what they had asked for and were so pleased with all the gifts they received. All that said, I am Bloody pleased it's all over for another year!!!!!!!
Back to normal today, Back to work too. I am also feeling much better although I am still sporting a very irritating cough, therefore have to tell you all of my DAMN stress incontinence ( oh you know me I love to share) every time I cough... you guessed it I piss myself, it also happens when I laugh, Sneeze and if I can't get to the loo in time. For goodness sake, it really gets me down, I am forever washing and changing I feel I smell all the time, I go to the loo and squeeze out every last drop possible, wash myself and five minutes later a coughing fit and bloody hell NOT AGAIN!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!! no not shit....PISS. I feel like I have the bladder muscles of a 90 year old lady and I am only 35. Oh an if I am told anymore to do the pelvic floor exercises then I will SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!! it is NOT working, I have had this problem for at least the past 10 years. I am hoping it is my weight and when I lose then the problem wont be so bad, well that's the theory anyway! I must admit it is only ever a REAL problem when I have a cough, I cross my legs when I laugh and Sneeze lol I can put up with that, I am having to wear sanitary towels (sorry if any guy's are reading this ;0).) though they make me sore after a little while. I guess I could try a peg strategically placed, that could be either sore or fun...I am guessing Very sore! don't know what else to do, I feel it is not bad enough for my Doctor to do anything about it and there is people in the world much worse of than me.
Any way roll on thursday....roast beef for dinner, ummmmmm lets see how she likes that? I am guessing she won't and another PB maybe in order! Although we did get on very well with the gammon ham, it was very tender and cooked to perfection if I do say so myself.
Thanks for the kick up the bum Nola, Sorry for slacking!!! LOL.
Happy New Year to one and all !!!!!!!
Zena xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sad Announcement
8 years ago

5 comments:
The SI is definitely linked to overweight, and though there are things that can be done, the doctor may not want to now that you're banded because it's very likely that it will go when you're normal weight. Hold on to that thought!! Also, the 'orrible exercises have to be done many, many times a day and for several months to have any effect. So either you have to be very patient or very determined!
Nice to read you again - like Nola, I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms!
Caroline
I think Lonicera is right...it is linked to weight - to a certain extent anyway? Great to hear you had a lovely Christmas!
Hi Zena great to see your post.
I am not sure if this any help to you but i thought i would share that my sister in law has a similar problem and yes she too is over weight. Anyway she went to a chiropractor and he has helped her with that. She says it has helped with her week bladder? She has gone a few times but she has said it is worth it if she stops peeing herself. Anyway just thought i would share?
Have a wonderful new year and i look forward to reading your next post in your blog.
Cheers Tina.
Hi...Glad you had a wonderful christmas. And your right... 7am with kids is Great!!! Hope you can figure out a way to ease your SI. I am grateful that is one 'side effect' of being overweight that has not affected me. Lord knows I must have every other one!!!!!
Take Care and Happy New Year!
OK....it's the new year now...get blogging ya tart!! You know I NEED to know everything about your life now that I am your official stalker!! :)
Post a Comment