Thursday, 29 January 2009

My house is DONE........... YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's finished and I love it, all we have had done is things that were damaged when we had a flood, but now it is all done and we are not walking on cold concrete and haven't got to put up with the awful smell ( damp walls).
My Internet has been down for a couple of days so finally I have that back too, you don't realise how much we take for granted until it's gone.
I am mostly stress freeeeeeeeee yipeeeeeee I just want to dance around naked....LOL....yeah go on, picture that!!! LMAO Grrrrrrrrr Bite Me!!! ha ha ha ha ha.

Now back to the SERIOUS STUFF...

Things have not changed really, I think I could do with another .25 taken out, I am ok eating cottage pie or soup, oh and Nachos... lol but most other things hurt!, Even scrambled egg!!! I am feeling hungry, normal hungry not over the top type of hunger but to be honest I am being put of eating as I know it is gonna hurt, Maybe I am just sensitive, and the pain I feel someone else may not. I can also still only drink 3 mouthfuls and that's it, I have to sip. I know I am sure to lose weight if I carry on like this, but it's not right, is it?

I am going to stick with it, I have no choice really, I mean I am eating and getting fluids down so it's not desperate.

My sis is doing well, she has not suffered with he same problem and she does feel restriction finally!!!!!! although I get the feeling she would like a little more restriction, shame we can't take a bit out of my band to put into hers. I have just remembered I should have weighed in today, Well I sure as hell ain't doing it now, this time of night I will surely weigh at least 4lb heavier LOL, I will weigh and post tomorrow whatever happens, gain or lose.

3 comments:

Tina :o) said...

Great news about getting your house sorted. Also on being stress free. Way to go. Things are looking good. Hang in there hun:O)
Feel free to dance naked if you want to..... We will not look promise.... hee hee lol :O)

Cheers Tina

Dawn said...

I envy you your tidy house, mine is a right mess as the bathroom is finally going in. I had my second fill today, so am hoping for some restriction, hang in there with yours and if in doubt eat yoghurts to help rid you of hunger...
good luck with your weigh in.

;o)
xx

Lonicera said...

Good for you for coping with upheaval in your home as well as your temporary inability to enjoy a normal (if small) meal. Sometimes it feels like you're clinging to a window ledge by your fingernails, doesn't it? But it always gets better...
Caroline