Just a little up date on the 2nd fill.
I have indeed only had liquids today as I said I would, This morning I was still having trouble drinking and was only able to have about 2 mouth fulls and if I tried to have more then I felt I had to try and 'burp' it up and found it very uncomfortable. I was at work this morning so really didn't have much time to dwell on it. At about 3pm I made myself half a cup of smooth soup and had no problems eating it slowly. This evening I have had a full cup of soup and again No problems. I have not had hardly any fluid at all today. I am not starving hungry but I do think I am suffering with the 'head hunger' a bit. I think I am swollen from the fill, I am seriously hoping it will go down and I won't need to have an unfill, but again only time will tell, If I need to have an unfill, I really need to know by tomorrow morning as I only have 48 hrs to let them know if it is too much, after that time I will have to pay again, and I don't want to pay just to have some taken out (not being tight, just being practical). I find it amazing as I only have an extra 0.75 ml and it makes such a difference. I think I should persevere with it! what do you think????? I may even stay on liquids for now.
Sad Announcement
8 years ago

6 comments:
I think you should persevere with it for a while. After all, we didn't die when we were on fluids when we first had it done...treat it like that. Fluids then mushies and build up to solids again.
By the way......I got a Ped Egg on ebay this morning for $15.00 plus $5.00 postage....yayyyy
I agree with Nola, take it one day at a time, go easy and keep to fluids before moving on to mushies.
:o)
xx
I agree. Stick with the fluids. Make sure you're getting a liquid multi vitamin and having an optifast at least once a day so at least you know you're getting your vits and mins... then progress very very slowly onto mushies and then solids... give it a good week and see how you go.
Good luck!
Hi!!! Hope you are progressing well. At least your liquids are staying down. That kinda sucks that you only have 48 hours to figure it out and then you have to pay again. Jeez....talk about pressure!! LOL.
Hope it works out!!
Hi Zena,
Just wondering how you are going now? I hope things have improved for you. Hang in there all will be ok.
Also i hope your sister is doing ok too. Take care both of you. Band sisters.
Cheers Tina
Update please!!!! How is it going?
Post a Comment