Friday, 3 April 2009

Weighing in at 15 stone 12 lb. That's a loss of 2 1/2 stone. I am starting to feel the difference, I have hip bones and have discovered I actually have ribs, Amazing!!!!



I must tell you all though, the other night and for the first time I had the most painful chest pains.... I thought I was a gonna for sure, I really thought I was having a heart attack, It was NOT a food stuck pain, it wasn't heart burn, I had to really think logically which is hard to do when panic is starting to set in, I had no pains in my throat, and no strange sensation in my left arm which of course is associated with Heart attack. And the pain was dead center of my chest, it was my chest bone. I have never felt this sensation before. I am here to tell the tail and the only conclusion is that it must have been something to do with Bitchy Band.



I am still having good food days and bad, days in which I can't eat the same as I ate yesterday, every day is still so different and I have no idea how 'Bitchy' is gonna react to what I eat.



I have gym membership I am so lucky, but I just can't be bothered to go, I don't want people looking at me, I have been once and felt like everyone was looking at me, LOL I know, I know, What makes me so special Right? I think I have two people inside my mind, the one who is comfortable in her skin, sure would like to loose weight but stuff what other people think, if they don't like me or what I am about then sorry too bad, I am what I am. But then I have the other me....... scared of my own Shite, don't look at me, yes I know I am sorry I am F**, I am weak willed and don't deserve to be here talking to all you normal people. I am too self conscious for my own good, Paranoid.

But still it has to be said, I am so pleased I made this decision to have the band, I truly think it is the best move I have ever made, It's all worth it, The stuck pains, the pb'ing, the uncomfortable laying on my front at night in bed, even the terrible chest pain's from the other night. I have lost weight and it's not going back on...not ever!!!! I am not obsessed by food, for the first time in my life it is not running me, I still eat the types of food I love most just smaller amounts and I am getting used to judging the amounts too, I still have been serving larger portions than I need as old habits die very hard but that's ok too as I don't force myself to eat more than I need and the rest gets thrown away.

6 comments:

Lonicera said...

Well done you! I'm sooo self-conscious too, I know exactly what you mean. When you see an overweight person, do you find yourself thinking oooh in't she big, in't she fat, etc etc? Or do you register briefly that she's overweight, then your mind goes back to the channel it was in before - i.e. you forget all about her. Well... maybe people do the same with you??? I reckon we like to think we're unforgettable therefore we ought to look our best at all times, but sadly the people we meet briefly then don't see again, don't give a monkey's!!
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Well, sounds like all of us that were banded around the same time are finally starting to get our shit together! :)
That is a hell of a lot of weight!!! Well done!!! Nice to see you finally do a post ya slack tart!!

Melanie said...

Hells bells - go to the gym. Noone gives a shit. If anything they'll be pelased that you're doing something instead of sitting home moping. You've achieved so much already and going to the gym will make you feel even better.

Secondly, don't assume the chest pain is band pain. Heart attack pain doesn't always radiate to the arm or neck. Err on the side of caution and treat it as posisble heart attack if it happens again. (I'm a ex-coronary care nurse!).
Mel

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

At last, the kraken wakes!! about time you blogged some more. I was given some advice a little while ago (not mentioning any names but her name is an anagram of ALON ...lol) I was told that blogging IS the place to tell us everything, you won't get judged, but there is a whole lotta people who want you to succeed. I would love to be your weight now...but I still got to loose what I've already lost to get there. So a massive WHOOPWHOOP to you. I agree with Mel, others at the gym will see someone as trying to do something and will not judge you... they are also far to busy looking in the mirror to notice you. So get down that gym and get working girl. When we meet next I want your throw aways ... so I have something to wear...eventually.

LOL
luv ya

;o)
xx

P.S that was me that deleted the last comment - I'd made so many spelling mistakes that I had to get rid of it...x

oozyxena said...

Thank you all so much for your comments.

If I get chest pains again, I will indeed go to the Dr's, Just to get myself checked over....Point taken.

I have made myself go to the gym, just used the bike and treadmill, I am going to find out quiet times and compromise and go then when it is not so busy....less stress for my little 2nd paranoid personality to deal with.

'getting our shit together' I couldn't have phrased it better myself......LOVE IT.

We are all doing so well even when you consider the shit we have had to endure along the way.

Thanks Gal's xxxxxxxxxx