Saturday, 7 March 2009

WOW, I can't believe it has been so long since I last blogged, I weighed in at 16.3 this morning so weight loss to date is.................2 stone 2lb or 30lb or 13.6kg I think the 30lb sounds better.



Things have been a bit quiet band wise, and again I am having good days and bad days. Some times I eat well, by that I mean with no pb'ing and nothing gets stuck and other days I eat the same food that has proven to go down well and I am in pain. I still cannot figure this bitchy band out. I do know that I certainly do not need another fill, that's for sure. The weight has not been moving as fast as I had wished for but I know if I did excises it would shift, but have been in my own little world now for a while and for me time has stood still, I have been eating allot of crisps as they seem to go down well and at time I am just so hungry and afraid to eat anything else, it shouldn't be this way I know that too but as I have heard so often bitchy bands are like the weather and if under stress the band can react quite differently, and I have had allot of stress lately.



On a positive note, The weather here is starting to warm a little and the sun actually shines, even when it is cold just to see the sun makes so much difference, I think I suffer from S.A.D. Seasonal Affective Disorder. I had another cold last week and felt like shit, Bloody hell.... I am a hypercondriac ....ill ill ill....me me me ...Holy Crap!!!! this was supposed to be a positive note LMAO.



We have been going out a little more, Karaoke....I am such a chicken shit!!! I wanted to blast out a few little tunes, you know the type of typical Karaoke songs Diana Ross I will survive and I will always love you, I must admit I sound Bloody hot when I sing them at home in front of the mirror with the hair brush, I can hear the crowds clapping and screaming for an encore..... and crying so much as they have been so moved and touched by my performance, I AM DA BOMB!!! not sure if the little town I live in are quite ready for me yet! 'DON'T CHA WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND........' ooooooooooohhhh yer!!!!! Maybe I will wait untill I am totally pissed and then brave it, or wait till everyone else is pissed and rat faced so they will love it as much as I think they should......LOL.

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand the "bith band" syndrome all too well !!! You sound a lot happier....which makes me happy!! :) The sun will help lift your mood and get you in the mood to exercise. I have a feeling you would be as good a singer as I am!!!! I am hot and really, really good at singing too in my own loungeroom:)

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...that was "BITCH BAND"!!! LOL

Dawn said...

Glad you are back blogging. You will settle into a routine and find your sweet spot. I need to get off my arse too. The run is fast approaching and I have not been out running for a few months now...I still need to loose a huge amount to be able to get round the route...!!! LOL

;o0

xx

Lonicera said...

How's it going Zena? I do hope all the upheaval has calmed down for you, building work etc. Personally I can't cope with feeling unsettled for very long - I need everything to be calm and comfortable if I'm going to concentrate on improving my life, in whatever direction.
Hope you'll blog again soon.
Caroline

Lonicera said...

'ere missis - time for a post maybe??
Caroline

debbie c said...

hi im debbie from newcastle id like 2 pick ye brains if i can i had my opp 5 weeks ago and have lost a stone and a half i was told that after the swelling gous down il feel hungry and yes thet were right im going tomorrow the 11 th for a fill i think how often do u get this done and what happens when u go 4 the first time and when u get it filled do u go bk 2 liquids then pureed foods for a while iv just started eating a soft diet and crisp breads